Sunday, July 21, 2013

PART 1 - Just Like I Promised

I'm not going to be gone so long. This will be a short one as the Wifi at the IHop I stopped at for breakfast isn't exactly "high speed"

RWA is over for another year and again I had a wonderful time.  It was great having Wendy as a roomie again as well as spending time with my other 2 partners in crime, Lisa and Rosie.  Rosie and I tag teamed Wendy until we forced her to get Eyes of Silver, Eyes of Gold by Ellen O'Connell.  Now I'll be waiting with bated breath to see what she thinks of it.  But no more nagging.  I'm sure she was getting ready to smack us.

I also spent time with Blythe and Lynn from AAR, whether standing in line, sitting in the bar or sitting with them at the RITA's.  AAR has had such a profound and positive effect on my life, it's so nice getting to know some of the people involved better.


And now, time to eat. More thoughts to come

'til later

2 comments:

Kim in Baltimore said...

Loved your tweets ... our upcoming move prevented me from attending RWA. But I'll be back on the mainland, ready for future Romance events!

Looking forward to reading your recaps!

azteclady said...

I must find a way to go next year!


*starts plotting*